To our Bed & Breakfast
This executive Bed and Breakfast is located in an area that has miles of beach, walking trails, biking trails, deep sea fishing, golf courses and great restaurants. A five minute walk to the National Park offers a relaxing peaceful atmosphere with great beaches and swimming for everyone
This 3 bedroom executive Bed and Breakfast overlooks Covehead Harbour with a breathtaking view of the ocean, sand dunes and lighthouse. The ideal location for some relaxation with a fantastic view.
This area has 3 great restaurants with exquisite atmosphere and fine dining as well as a seafood restaurant with take out. If you want to walk it is just 1 minute to a great seafood restaurant and lounge.
The North Shore area is in the heart of many attractions that will keep you busy during your stay:
Our Bed and Breakfast has a 4 Star Rating:
- 20 minutes to Charlottetown
- 25 minutes to Cavendish - home of Anne of Green Gables and 4 golf courses
- 30 minutes to the Links of Crowbush Cove and Brudenell
- Stanhope Golf Course offers 18 holes of great golfing and only minutes away. Golf lessons available and driving range for you to practice before heading out to the course.
- Walking distance to deep sea fishing, the beach and two restaurants.
- Bird watching, biking trails and 3.5 KM boardwalk along Stanhope Bay as well as a 7 km walk/biking trail throughout the National Park.
- 60 minutes from the Confederation bridge, a 12.9 KM drive over the Northumberland Strait. (The longest bridge over frozen water).
- Two bedrooms on the second floor with a common area sitting room (cathedral ceilings) that has a fabulous view with an outside deck to watch the sunsets. Bathroom is shared with these two bedrooms that have queen size beds.
- The third bedroom (Captain's Nest) is on the second floor with a seperate stairway that has a large bedsitting room, complete with a king size bed, love seat, leather chair, flat screen television, electric fireplace. The room has air conditioning, bar fridge, three skye lights and a large bathroom with stand up shower. Hardwood floor throughout with a great view of the bay.
- In the morning join us in the Great Room for breakfast before starting out on your day of adventure and or relaxation.